Chicken Caesar Wrap
Life gets busy and sometimes you just need a shortcut dinner. This Chicken Caesar Wrap uses what I call “grocery store shortcuts.” It is a way of letting the grocery store do the cooking for you, like getting takeout without having to hit the drive thru.
You only need a few grocery store ingredients to get this delicious wrap sandwich on the table.
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Boxed Salad (or bagged Caesar Salad Kit)
- Caesar Dressing
- Tortillas or wraps
- Parmesan Cheese
On a day when you don’t want to cook but you also don’t want to hit the drive thru, run to the store and pick up these 5 ingredients and dinner can be on the table in minutes.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (you will not need all the meat from the chicken.)
- 4 Burrito-Size Tortillas or Wraps
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Bag Caesar Salad Mix (or lettuce and Caesar Dressing)
- Pull off the meat from the rotisserie chicken and shred into bite size pieces.
- To make the sandwiches, place 1 Cup lettuce and 1/2 cup chicken in the middle of the tortilla or wrap, top with Caesar dressing and a Tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla to the center and roll up the sandwich like a burrito.
If you want to make this lower carb, place the lettuce, chicken and parmesan in 4 bowls. Top with Caesar dressing.
You can use any kind of cooked chicken you prefer. You can often find grilled chicken breast strips in the freezer section of the grocery store, or heat up breaded chicken tenders from the freezer section of the grocery store.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 811Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 1864mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 11gSugar: 6gProtein: 45g
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and may not be completely accurate.
Marie Fiebach is a married mother of four active kids. She helps busy families plan and execute weeknight dinner so they can recapture a little calm in the crazy. You can see her every week on KAKE TV’s Good Morning Kakeland or listen to the Feed Your Family Tonight Podcast.