Creamy Buffalo Chicken Baked Potatoes
This is a super simple and filling dinner that is easy to make. It starts with my 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken. Mix in some Greek Yogurt and blue cheese crumbles and put on top of baked potatoes.
- 8 Medium-Large Russet Potatoes
Creamy Buffalo Chicken
- 1 recipe 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken
- 1 Cup Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles (divided)
- 1/2 Cup Diced Celery (optional)
For the Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Poke several holes in the skin of the potatoes with a fork or knife.
- Place the potatoes on the middle rack of the oven and bake one hour.
For the Creamy Buffalo Chicken
- Follow the 3 Ingredient Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Recipe.
- Add the Greek yogurt and 1/4 cup of the blue cheese crumbles to the cooked and shredded chicken. Mix to combine.
Assemble the Potatoes
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Slice each potato lengthwise down the center.
- Top each potato with 1/8 of the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining blue cheese crumbles and diced celery over the top of the potatoes and serve.
This would be good on top of baked sweet potatoes instead of russet potatoes.
If you are not eating all the servings, I suggest waiting to add the yogurt and blue cheese. Reheat the shredded chicken and then add the yogurt and blue cheese.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 216mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and may not be completely accurate.
Marie Fiebach is a married mother of four active kids. She helps busy families plan and execute weeknight dinner so they can recapture a little calm in the crazy. You can see her every week on KAKE TV’s Good Morning Kakeland or listen to the Feed Your Family Tonight Podcast.