Episode 158 Plan Your Meals in 10 Minutes a Week
Introducing the Feed Your Family Tonight Meal Planning System!
This system will help you get your meals planned in 10 minutes a week. The key to the system is the Recipe Index.
This Recipe Index helps you look at all your recipes in one place without having to print them or enter them into a digital system. You sort them by proteins or your favorite categories. It is completely customizable to YOUR needs!
The Recipe Index helps you:
- Keep track of your recipes
- Categorize recipes by time
- Categorize recipes by proteins
- Categorize recipes by main ingredient
The Weekly Meal Planning Sheet works with the Recipe Index to helps you:
- Plan meals that work with your time
- Look a meals according to their prep and cook time
- Figure out what to make given your daily schedule
- Full set of printable recipe index sheets labeled by proteins
- Full set of printable recipe index sheets without labels to help you customize your binder
- 3 Short video trainings to help you set up your binder, use the recipe index system, and plan your weekly meals in 10 minutes a week!
Get all your recipes organized without printing reams of paper!
- The recipe index helps you keep track of all your recipes without having to add them to a digital system or print them out.
- If you like to have your recipes printed you can easily print and add them to the binder.
Links from this episode:
Marie Fiebach is a married mother of four active kids. She helps busy families plan and execute weeknight dinner so they can recapture a little calm in the crazy. Check out her YouTube Channel or listen to the Feed Your Family Tonight Podcast.
For a transcript click here.