No Cook Pizza Sauce
No Cook Pizza Sauce is so quick and easy to make with pantry ingredients. I like it because it tastes great and is fuss-free.
What is in No Cook Pizza Sauce?
Coarse Sea Salt
Hot Pepper Flakes
Pinch of Sugar
How do you make No Cook Pizza Sauce?
You mix the tomato sauce and tomato paste with the herbs, spices, salt and pinch of sugar. It is ready to put on your favorite pizza dough. I like Make Ahead Pizza Dough.
Why do you need sugar in No Cook Pizza Sauce?
The tiny pinch of sugar helps tame the acidity of the canned tomato sauce and tomato paste.
How do you store No Cook Pizza Sauce?
It will store in the refrigerator for up to one week, or you can freeze it for up to two months.
How many pizzas can you make with one batch of No Cook Pizza Sauce?
I like a fair amount of sauce on my pizza and find that one recipe generously covers three 12-inch pizzas.
- 1 8 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1 6 ounce can Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Hot Pepper Flakes
- Empty the tomato sauce and tomato paste into a medium bowl.
- Add the oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, sugar, and hot pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Use on your favorite pizza crust.
This makes enough to generously cover three 12 inch pizzas or 1 sheet pan pizza.
It can be made ahead and will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week and in the freezer for up to 2 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Marie Fiebach is a married mother of four active kids. She helps busy families plan and execute weeknight dinner so they can recapture a little calm in the crazy. You can see her every week on KAKE TV’s Good Morning Kakeland or listen to the Feed Your Family Tonight Podcast.