Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
10 Minutes Prep/35 Minutes Oven Time
Sheet pan meals are an easy way to make an entire meal on one pan. This Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies is super simple to make and packed with veggies.
What kind of sausage do you use?
I like to use a smoked kielbasa sausage. I tested this with turkey kielbasa and a pork/beef blend of kielbasa. I personally preferred the turkey sausage, but both worked great!
What veggies do you use in Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies?
I used bell peppers, purple onions, grape tomatoes, and jalapenos. You can use any combination you prefer.
What do you serve with Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies?
This meal is amazing on it’s own, but you could serve it with brown rice, buttered noodles with a little parmesan, or top on a great piece of crusty bread.
- 1 13 Ounce Package Smoked Kielbasa (I have used Turkey, Pork, or Beef Kielbasa)
- 2 Bell Peppers (I prefer red, orange, or yellow for their milder flavor)
- 1 Jalepeno Pepper (Optional)
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1/2 Pint Cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the Bell Peppers into 1/2 inch strips.
- If you are using the Jalapeño, slice into 1/4 inch strips and remove the white ribs if you want it to be milder.
- Peel the onion, slice off the root end and cut in half pole to pole. Take each half and slice into 1/2 inch wedges. Separate the layers of the sliced onion.
- In a large bowl, mix the cherry tomatoes, sliced peppers, and sliced onions with 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil and 1 teaspoon Coarse Sea Salt to coat the veggies.
- Transfer the veggies to a rimmed sheet pan.
- Slice the kielbasa into 1/2 inch circles.
- Place the sliced kielbasa in between the veggies on the pan.
- Bake on the center rack for 35-40 minutes until the veggies and sausage are browning on the edges.
You can use any kind of smoked sausage you prefer. I like the turkey kielbasa the best because it is not as greasy as the pork or beef sausages.
You can use green bell peppers, but they will have a stronger flavor than the other colors.
Any sweet onion will work,.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 1508mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 13g
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and may not be completely accurate.
Marie Fiebach is a married mother of four active kids. She helps busy families plan and execute weeknight dinner so they can recapture a little calm in the crazy. You can see her every week on KAKE TV’s Good Morning Kakeland or listen to the Feed Your Family Tonight Podcast.