Sheet Pan S’Mores
I love a good campfire, but I really don’t like camping. I have found a way to get my s’more fix without the campfire. Sheet Pan S’mores only take minutes to make and are a fun special treat. Toasted melted marshmallows on top of warm milk chocolate with crispy graham crackers is totally irresistible.
The recipe is written with Hershey brand milk chocolate. I have made it with a thin dark chocolate bar too and it is yummy! I have used regular sized marshmallows, but I find the mini marshmallows work much better.
- 24 Graham Cracker Squares, divided
- 3 1.55 oz Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bars
- 3 Cups Mini Marshallows
- Adjust oven rack to upper middle position. Preheat oven to Broil.
- While oven heats, line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place 12 graham cracker squares on the pan. (I like to have them close together.)
- Break each candy bar into 4 parts and place one part on top of each graham cracker.
- Cover the chocolate and graham crackers with marshmallows.
- Place the sheet pan in the upper middle rack in the oven and broil for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Watch very carefully as the marshmallows will burn quickly.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 12 graham cracker squares. Break into 12 pieces and serve immediately.
This recipe takes less than one minute to cook. It is important that you stay close to the oven as the marshmallows broil. I like to leave the oven door cracked and watch it constantly.
You can use thin dark chocolate or regular size marshmallows, but I find milk chocolate and mini marshmallows work better in this recipe. The large marshmallows take longer to toast and the chocolate melts too much in the heat.
The parchment paper can brown a little around the edges. This is normal.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy and may not be completely accurate.